What do I get?
Your package of GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills contains 7 G-Vials. Each vial contains enough gel for 4 applications. Unlike most other bleaching products, GLO whitening gel safely reverses discoloration of veneers, caps, and crowns as well!
How do I use GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills?
- Open a G-Vial by pulling the two ends in opposite directions.
- Squeeze the G-Vial to load whitening gel onto the brush applicator.
- Wipe the tip across the front surface of your top and bottom teeth.
- Set up your device as per the instructions.
- Press the GLO button on the controller to activate the device.
- Place the mouthpiece in your mouth.
- The lights will shut off after 8 minutes.
- Spit out any excess saliva.
- Rinse the mouthpiece in tepid water.
- Repeat the above steps up to 3 more times.
- Discard the G-Vial.
Use GLO Brilliant for at least 5 days in a row. If desired, you can whiten for up to 10 days.
Use your GLO Brilliant device to complete 4 applications twice a year. In between, maintain your white smile with 1 monthly application.
Store G-Vials in a cool, dark place when not in use.
Water/eau (purified/purifiée), PVP-hydrogen peroxide, glycerin, VP/VA copolymer, poloxamer 407, carbomer, flavor (aroma), etidronic acid, ammonium hydroxide, sucralose, sodium stannate.
Are GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills safe?
Yes, GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills are safe and effective. The high-tech gel adheres to your teeth, so you can swallow excess saliva while whitening without fear of toxicity. Also, because the gel stays put on your teeth, it won't irritate your gums or any other part of your mouth.
Keep GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills on hand so you can GLO anytime!
Are you happy with your purchase of GLO Brilliant Whitening Gel Refills? Share your experience by posting a thoughtful review.